Tuesday, August 09, 2005

About

The Inkwell Musings is a collection of a writer's reflections on life, literature, music, and film.

Like Pascal, these are my Pensées. It is said he jotted down his thoughts on random scraps of paper, sewing one into the lining of his coat.

My Pensées are slightly more organized, but still only fragments of my life. Anyone's experiences will be incomplete when retold on paper.

I welcome all comments, for I seek to encourage and inspire and share Christ's love with other weary travelers on this road called Life.

HAD I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
- W. B. Yeats (1865-1939)

Posted by Nicole Bianchi at 10:11 AM

Related Posts with Thumbnails