Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ahem


Welcome to my Blogger blog! Yes, new blog, new look. ^.^

This will be my full-time blog now, although I may update the other one occasionally. I decided to switch to Blogger because I had more options of creating my own template, there are *no* banner ads, Blogger hosts pictures for free, and a whole list of other reasons.

Besides, you have to agree that Blogger is so much cooler than Xanga.

*Wise nod*

Now, leave lots of comments.
__________

THERE is no frigate like a book
To take us lands away,
Nor any coursers like a page
Of prancing poetry.
This traverse may the poorest take
Without oppress of toll;
How frugal is the chariot
That bears a human soul!

--Emily Dickinson

Labels:

Posted by Nicole Bianchi at 4:33 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Cool....I love to look at new bloggers. :) It always gets dull to see the same ones over and over.

No, Julie will not be able to post the video online because the file will be way too big. Her video will be around an hour long.

Have a great day, Nicole,

Marlana

8/14/2005 4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Hello! I agree with you totally. Blogger is definitely superior to Xanga. Happy Blogging!

8/14/2005 8:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous mused...

Yeah. Blogger is undeniably cooler than Xanga. I don't know why I won't switch. Maybe I have more friends on xanga than on blogger. *shrug*

Looking forward to reading your blog.
God bless!

8/15/2005 9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails